You are here
Regional Project Manager (Looking for Young Potential)
- Dynamic career progression platform
- Attractive compensation and benefits is provided
About Our Client
A leading retail clothing brand. They have 180+ stores in China and is looking to expand by three times over the next few years. To support their growth, they are building up their project & facility team in South China as well.
1. Plan & Coordinate on a regional level repairs and maintenance activities and equipment installations.
2. Support Area Teams with Budget, Forecast, Tender, Planning and Construction Follow Up of smaller rebuilding's.
3. Support Area Facility Managers with Landlord issues and collaborate with Construction and Expansion Team.
4. Be part of the Operational Team and assist with technical and commercial knowledge.
5. Supervise all activities within the FM Concept so it's according to company standards and needs.
6. Track Area Facility Managers performance and support and develop them in their daily routines and responsibilities.
7. Source new suppliers on a regional level when necessary.
8. Involved in procurement, negotiation and selection of service providers (cleaning, maintenance etc)
9. Work closely with Greater China Facility Manager and support with regional knowledge (limited but not excluded to Local Regulations, Costs, Contractors, Cleaning Companies etc).
10. Responsible of electricity consumption and work actively with energy saving strategy.
11. Ensure that stores on a regional level are up to local standards and company security instructions.
12. Work actively with department goals in a strategic and target oriented way.
13. Track progress on major service requests and equipment replacements
14. Support Area Facility Managers with status on transport of NCG (Non Commercial Goods).
The Successful Applicant
1. Client is looking for young potential
2. Non prestigious work style with high integrity and trustworthy level.
3. Preferable a degree in engineering or several years of experience in retail facility / retail construction.
4. A natural drive to achieve results and a strong track record in your roles so far.
5. Leadership skills and experience in achieving results, both through own responsibilities and by leading others.
6. Ability to communicate in a clear and fluent manner at all levels.
7. Analytical and Strategic thinking, with an ability to understand and improve ways of working.
8. Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and information.
9. Remain calm and positive in difficult situations and under pressure.
10. Flexible to travel across our retail locations when necessary.
What's on Offer
1. Dynamic career progression platform
2. Attractive package