You are here
Regional Product Marketing Manager, HVAC
- Regional exposure in a Fortune 500 company
- Collaborative working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a Fortune 500 company and one of the world's leading provider of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration solutions for residential, industrial and commercial applications. Due to a recent internal promotion, they are looking for a product marketing manager to look after their flow control product portfolio.
- Work with in region marketing and sales teams to develop product portfolio strategy including product pricing guidelines, product positioning, product specifications, launch packages, sample management and prioritization while products are under development
- Lead competitive analysis for both products and alternate service / solutions service models to unlock new opportunities in light of evolving mega trends
- Work closely with in region marketing and sales teams to coordinate marketing efforts
- Proactively manage product line profitability through pricing analysis and cost reduction priorities
- Determine product development needs
- Background assessment for product changes
- Define/manage detailed scope of product requirements & priorities, obtain Internal buy-in
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder in HVAC or Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines, MBA a plus
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- 7 years+ working experience of which 2 years in HVAC or relevant industry
- Strong knowledge and know-how in both HVAC systems and components including valve, filter driers, pressure controls, oil controls, etc.
- Proven success in defining products roadmap and individual product specification in HVAC industry.
- Proven success in marketing with technical background, HVAC (Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning) experience preferred
- Experience in detailed analysis as well as strategy development
- Strong presentation skills, with excellent PowerPoint skills
- Strong communication skills across all levels
- A good collaborator and have track record of working in cross functional teams
- Willing to travel in Asia
What's on Offer
The role offers regional exposure in a Fortune 500 company, a collaborative working environment and attractive benefits.