You are here
Regional Physical Security Manager - HKD75k+
- Newly created position
- Lead regional initiatives
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most well known and highly regarded company in the world. They are looking for a Regional Physical Security Manager to drive the implementation of new physical security measures across APAC.
- Be the first point of contact of local security structures for Markets under the area of responsibility
- Ensure a proactive follow-up for Markets under responsibility of: operational measures, projects, incident reporting, roll-out of Directives, key events, audit action, reviews and plans
- Provide support on challenging projects and assist to solve and resolve complex issues
- Direct and develop the specifications, standards, guidelines, policies and procedures and implement existing ones within the Region
- Organize/support induction programs for new security positions and on-the-job trainings for existing security structure
- Maintain knowledge of complex industry trends, current security issues and security technology - update management on threats and risks that could negatively affect/impact the company's business.
- Lead the periodical reviews and security risk assessments to determine the potential risk exposure and required mitigation measures; enhancements to meet the prescribed standards.
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree or above
- Board certified ASIS CPP or PSP holder an advantage
- Demonstrated minimum 8-10 years of relevant experience with sizeable multi-national companies, working within a regional role.
- Experienced in developing effective process flows, Security risk assessment, analysis
- Multi dimensional approach to dealing with complex problem solving abilities
- Strong leadership, ability to direct and influence management
- Proven ability to quickly and maturely assimilate information, derive appropriate solutions and make critical /key decisions
- Manages well in a diverse, matrix organization; gets the most and best out of people, communicates and established clear goals; combined with the ability to work independently when required.
- Business savvy; legal, financial, project management skills and knowledge
- Energized by tough challenges, adds personnel wisdom and experience to drive positive outcomes, challenges and works through conflicts.
- Stong negotiation, presentation skills and communication skills; proven record in providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Languages: Fluent English and Mandarin
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for someone that is looking to drive a significant impact across the region on the development of physical security programmes.