You are here
Regional L&D Manager - Market Leader
Develop new initiatives!
About Our Client
Our client is a leading player in the servicing industry, targeting the high-end market. They have well-established business across the Asia region and is still consistently expanding their business coverage.
- Reporting to the COO, this person will be the L&D team head leading a small team to drive all Learning, Talent Management and Organisational Development initiatives.
- Work closely with senior management to identify L&D needs, develop training programs and staff development strategies based on business needs and latest trends in the market
- Develop new Talent Management programmes, including MT programmes, HiPo programmes, Management Development etc.
- Continuously assess, design, and enhance the training in co-ordination with key internal stakeholders
- Drive E-learning development with internal clients and external vendors.
- Identify suitable vendor for specific courses and negotiable internally and externally for the training arrangements.
- Work alongside with HR initiatives from Organisational Development to Talent Management.
- Educate internal stakeholders on new L&D strategies.
- Any ad hoc duties assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 8-10 years hands-on experience on Learning & Development on L&D, Talent Development and Organization Development.
- Hands-on delivery experience is needed.
- Experience gained from servicing industry is a plus.
- Innovative, creative and dynamic.
- Ability to independently drive and execute training initiatives with the support of a small team
- Team player with a "can-do" attitude.
- Proactive with good presentation skills.
What's on Offer
They offer an environment that values Learning and Development, with management supporting constant innovation and creativity in a dynamic team.