You are here
Regional IT Infrastructure Manager - Int'l Luxury Brand
- Regional role and projects
- Managerial role
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known and sizable international luxury brand. As a Regional IT Infrastructure Manager, responsible to lead a virtual engineer team/ vendors to maintain the brand's infrastructure, oversee day-day IT support functions, and as well to work on infrastructure projects across the region.
- Management - Lead a virtual team (Contractors/ Vendors) to maintain the availability of IT infrastructure and provide daily IT support functions across the region
- Operation - Oversee day-to-day IT service level/ outstanding support cases, and act as an escalation point on technical incidents/ VIP supports
- Project management - As a project manager to oversee both office's and retail store's IT infrastructure projects across the region, end-to-end, from the preliminary design/ planning, vendor management, testing and so on
- Enhancement suggestion - Collect feedback from business units/ management at times to understands their requirements, to propose improvement plans, and as well to initiate the enhancement projects
The Successful Applicant
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science/IT/related discipline
- A minimum 8 years of IT working experience, and a minimum 3 years of management experience
- With hands-on experience in Microsoft servers, VMware, Citrix, network devices, IP phone, Lotus Notes and etc.
- Sound knowledge in data-center and networking operations
- Familiar with managing external vendors, IT support operations, and able to communicate with users across all levels
- Great project management and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
The client offers a competitive remuneration package, along with great project/ regional exposure, and development opportunities.