You are here
Regional IT Infrastructure Lead (Hands-On + Team Leading)
- Smart, proactive and adaptive
- Hands-on + Team leading
About Our Client
Our client is a global industry-leading industrial professional services consultancy company. This is a new headcount who will be reporting into the APAC IT Head stationing in HK.
- Proactively propose relevant IT infrastructure solutions and bring in best practice to implement
- Responsible for all IT infrastructure related projects on delivery, budgeting, initiatives etc.
- Manage, lead and coach the local/ regional infrastructure team which includes network, system administrators and security engineers
- Ensure the team is working closely with the service delivery/ helpdesk support team
- Take ownership on corresponding IT policy, compliance etc.
- Accountable for security, change, and problem management process
- Manage vendors
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or any relevant disciplines
- Minimum 6 to 10 years in IT infrastructure management, which includes IT infra team management experience as well
- Technically solid in cloud, SAN storage, WAN/LAN, Exchange, VoIP, VPN, VC, Wifi, BYOD, Cisco, MS products, database etc. are compulsory
- ITIL certificates/ experience are mandatory
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese is a must
- Pro-activeness and effective presentation/ communication skills are keys apart from technical knowhow and track record
What's on Offer
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. This role will be reporting to the Asia IT Head, and leading/ managing the regional IT infrastructure team.