You are here
Regional IT Helpdesk Analyst
- 1st and 2nd tier IT support role
- Multinational, English and Cantonese environment
About Our Client
Our client is a well-recognised and prestigious FMCG brand, established and headquarters in the UK. To cope with their IT in-sourcing project, they are now looking for few IT Helpdesk Analysts to join their company, and the successful candidates will be responsible to provide 1st and 2nd tier support to users across the Asia Pacific region.
- Deliver 1st and 2nd tier IT support (Remote and Deskside) to internal users across the Asia Pacific region;
- Escalate and liaise with 3rd tier support contacts/ teams where applicable to resolve technical issues;
- Utilise the ticketing system to keep track on outstanding/ resolved issues;
- Proactively follow-up on outstanding requests, and ensure all requests are handled in a timely manner;
- Document and share IT knowledge across the team;
- Attend trainings at times to upkeep your technical knowledge;
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or above in Computer Science/ IT/ related discipline;
- Candidates with 1+ year of related IT support experience (Ideally from a Helpdesk/ IT Service Centre environment). Fresh graduates with relevant internship or part-time experience will also be considered;
- Proficient in Windows/ Mac OS X, Microsoft Office Suite, Apple iOS (iPad/ iPhone), Microsoft Outlook;
- Strong communication skills in Cantonese and English; proficient in other Asia languages is highly regarded but not a must (E.g. Mandarin, Japanese, Korean);
- A service oriented mindset, with good interpersonal skills;
- Proactive, positive, self-motivated and attention to detail;
What's on Offer
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate, including a comprehensive base, medical package, bonus and more.
And most importantly, you will be gaining work experience with an internationally well-recognised company on a regional role, in a professional work environment and attending world-class trainings to further your career.