You are here
Regional IT Director - Real Estates/ Property
- Regional Head of IT role
- Real-estate industry
About Our Client
Our client has strong financial foundation and they run different business lines. They are established in the market but after merging several business lines, they also have some clear and aggressive growing plans to achieve. Thus, they now need a seasoned Head of IT to lead this huge project which could deliver certain ideas and set up the whole team.
- You will direct group IT strategy, identify and propose new technologies and business processes, ensure the IT department adheres to corporate guidelines and to support the company's strategic and operational needs.
- Present to and communicate with senior internal stakeholders and BU heads regarding all IT aspects.
- Responsible for overseeing the information technology strategy and roadmap setting for the company.
- Work collaboratively with BU heads to proactively understand business needs and develop technology solutions to improve commercial opportunities and increased market share
- Design, plan and direct all IT-related activities of the company in order to achieve a stable, functional and cost effective IT system that will facilitate and enhance the company operations
- Grow and develop existing team
- Implement ERP projects and ensure the infrastructure setting can cater to the business growth
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related degree
- MBA with components in IT management will be a plus
- Minimum 12 years relevant experience in similar sizeable business, preferably in the real estates/ property management industry in recent years
- Provident all-round IT management skill sets (ERP, security, infrastructure, application etc.)
- Prior team building/ setting-up and management experience is highly preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong commercial ability
- Strong project management and problem solving skill
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Flexibility in travel
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to join a well-established business which still have potential to grow in a high profile senior level role.