You are here
Regional HR Specialist - International Sourcing Hub
- APAC Coverage
- C&B Review and Analysis
About Our Client
Our client is a world-leading sourcing and manufacturing company with European HQ. They have long history with global presence. With continuously strive to evolve together with the market, they are now still growing strongly in the world.
- Working closely with different country HRs on regional matters.
- Analyses different components of the remuneration scheme in the organisation and prepares reports about the internal equity and external competitiveness
- Closely cooperates and manages the relationship with the external compensation consulting company
- Participates as the team member in the strategic projects and initiatives
Prepares the compensation and benefits budget, including the regular monitoring, reporting and adjusting of the budget
- Coordinates C&B processes like the salary planning, bonus planning, new benefits introduction, etc.
- Designs and develops compensation policies
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5-7 years of C&B review and analysis experience with regional exposures.
- Good team player, detail-minded and analytical.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese are required to communicate with regional offices around the group.
- Previous background from sizeable companies is a big plus, preferably from FMCG, Servicing, Retail or F&B.
What's on Offer
They offer regional exposures, caring environment and excellent benefits for the ideal candidates.