You are here
Regional Finance Manager - Leading UK based Fintech
- Friendly, open and fun corporate culture
- Promising Career Opportunities
About Our Client
My client is a renowned currency exchange fintech company providing an online platform for FX and global payment. They have 12 years of history and Hong Kong has been their Asia hub in 2013. They are expanding their business very rapidly in Asia, they have expanded their presence to Japan and Korea just this year.
Reporting to the Head of Finance in Asia, you will be responsible for -
- Conducting financial planning and budgeting/management reporting for their Asia business
- Handling daily, weekly and monthly revenue reporting, as well as cost tracking and conducting cost analysis
- Conducting customer, product and channel analysis to support pricing and investment decisions.
- Handling Credit and counterparty exposure management
- Leading and participating in ad hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
To be qualified for the post, you will need to have -
- At least 8 years of experience in a management reporting or FP&A role within the financial services industry
- Asia region exposure is a plus
- Bachelor degree in related discipline
- Professional accounting qualification
- Strong proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
What's on Offer
Attractive salary and bonus will be offered to the suitable candidate. Convenient work location. Comprehensive staff benefits.