You are here
Regional Facilities Manager - Reputable Client
- Rare in house position
- Regional exposure
About Our Client
Our client is world's reputable financial services and is poised to expand their business in APAC. They're in need of a skillful talent to join the CRES team.
- To assist the Head of Corporate Real Estate & Services to regularly review the real estate and premises capacity to align with the business's strategy and space requirements;
- To lead and to manage all aspects of the capital projects and the project teams to successfully complete office fit-out, IT Suites and/or Disaster Recovery Site projects across the region, as required;
- Closely manage project timelines and expenses to ensure projects are delivered within schedule and budget.
- To manage and maintain all office premises and facilities across Asia Pacific, including remote IT Suites and Disaster Recovery sites;
- To ensure that staffs' health and safety measures are fulfilled and satisfied in accordance to the local building codes and regulatory requirements, as necessary;
- Monitor and provide oversight of weekend premises maintenance and repair works, as necessary. Critical Systems Management
- Provide guidance and apply industry Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) standards to office or IT Suite build-out projects;
- Work with the Building Management Office (BMO) to coordinate annual power shut-down and critical systems testing;
- Work with the respective vendors to conduct annual M&E testing, power shut-downs and the Bank's power testing for the general office area as well as the trading floor;
- Assist the Regional IT Teams on the various M&E design and installation works for new office or IT Suite projects, including fully integrated testing programs;
- Conduct risk assessments and vulnerabilities analysis to eliminate "single point of failure";
- Be able to respond to any critical systems related emergencies or reported issues;
- Be on CRES Team's after-hours emergency coverage.
- To collaborate with the Head Office (H/O) on all purchasing related matters and maintain all of company's premises and facilities across Asia Pacific, including remote IT Suites and Disaster Recovery sites;
- Work with each Business and Departments on their purchasing requirements in managing the RFP process, and provide vendor management oversight, as required;
- Work with the Regional CRES Teams to manage the CRES team vendors;
- Work with the Business Continuity Management Team and Information Securities Team to review vendors' Business Recovery qualifications and readiness.
- Work with Information Security and Compliance to define industry standard physical security
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field at a minimum;
- Over five years of proven abilities to spearhead and drive capital projects and deliver within project timelines and budgets;
- Strong Facilities Management and office fit-out projects including critical systems;
- M&E expertise is not a must but an advantage;
- Proficient with the entire procurement process, including the ability to professionally draft respective Request for Proposals, assess and review Tender documents and prepare contracts;
- Experienced in vendor and contract management;
- Have worked in a Physical Security's capacity and be able to make sound decisions, initiate appropriate action(s) and able to manage and deal with emergency situations;
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills;
- 24 x 7 monitoring of APAC events/incidents are required on a rotating roster basis;
- Able to work independently and in a team environment on CRES matters;
- Business Continuity experience or backgrounds and AutoCad skills are a plus.
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will be offered competitive benefit package and promising career path at a big corporation.