You are here
Regional Digital Acquisition Manager ($60k, China exp needed)
- MNC, US-based financial institution
- Online lead generation
About Our Client
Our client is a US-based MNC with global presence covering key markets such as US, UK, Australia, Dubai, Singapore, Japan and China. To support its ongoing digital business expansion for the APAC region it is now looking for a digital acquisition professional to drive leads and business.
Very westernized culture and competitive remuneration package on offer.
This role is responsible for driving digital acquisition for the company's business across the APAC region - key markets include China and Japan. With the strong business presence in these markets, this role has to leverage on the strong brand name and continue to grow the digital business acqusition through various digital marketing means, including but not limited to: SEM, display, PPC, SEO, website traffic and funnel management, website analytics.
The Successful Applicant
- The right candidate should have 5-10 years of digital acquisition / lead generation experience
- Candidates with finance, banking or education regional online acquisition background preferred
- Strong digital marketing experience (SEM, display, PPC, website traffic optimization, funnel management)
- Strong China or Japan exposure is crucial
- Open to relocate candidates from PRC
- Fluency in spoken and written Chinese and English is essential
What's on Offer
- 5-day work and flexible work hours (10:30am - 6:00pm)
- Attractive remuneration package
- Prime location in Central
- MNC culture and regional exposure on offer