You are here
Regional Critical Environments Manager - MNC
- Multinational Corporation
- Great salary benefit
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable global MNC and poised for growth in the international space and this role will be well positioned to grow with portfolio.
- Oversee and manage an International portfolio of facilities across many varied countries in APAC.
- Managed and maintain critical systems maintenance contracts. Oversee vendors and assure they are performing as specified.
- In conjunction with the Facility Manager manage and maintain MEP documents and drawings. Develop MEP "Best Practices" documents for use in construction, maintenance and operations of Critical Facilities to ensure consistency across the region.
- Understands the engineering design and operational aspects of the portfolio critical facilities, systems, equipment, and occupying critical lines of business. Ensures system critical facility and system shortcomings are identified and understood, risk communicated to the client, and corrective actions developed and recommended.
- Ability to understand multiple code conditions throughout all regions including conversion for space, power and mechanical systems.
- Change Management experience required. Able to adapt and have a passion for learning and creating efficiencies with online tools
- Responsible for insuring that staff and vendors working in the Critical Environment space are properly trained and familiar with all Critical Environment procedures.
- Inspect Critical Facilities on an ongoing basis to determine effectiveness of operations and maintenance programs, personnel and equipment.
- Utilise CFIMS notification and CFIR processes are administered to corporate DCM standards.
- Develop training regimen for all operations staff to increase safety awareness, and processes specific to the Critical Systems Environment.
- Assist in capital project development and implementation.
- Create a working environment that supports the O&M Continuous Performance Improvement Process which solicits new ideas to reduce risk and cost.
- Team with CEM counterparts in other regions in the sharing of new ideas, methods and processes which support the goals and financial objectives of Critical Environment and provide the highest standard of professionalism, accountability and reliability in support of our client's operational and business objectives.
- Participate in local professional trade organisations and training programs in order to stay current with technological trends of the industry.
- Participate and lead energy management initiatives and other Critical Environment initiatives and communicate objectives to the responsible Facility Manager and Engineering staff and assure that goals and objectives are being implemented successfully.
- Provide technical support to Facility and Engineering staff on building related issues or challenges.
- Perform other duties as required to meet clients' objectives and acts in other capacities when required.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of five years in mission critical facilities environment.
- Experience with more than one building in a portfolio over past ten years; preferably multiple locations over large regional area
- Travel will be expected
- Possess the ability to develop positive working relationships with customers, peers and senior management across departmental lines, local government officials, and members of the business community.
- Speak and understand English and the ability to translate to local bilingual language.
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills and be able to facilitate meetings with senior management and customers in varied countries working through language and cultural challenges
- Have the ability to assist in the coordination, development, and implementation of facility management related issues.
- Possess above average analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to read, interpret, and develop schedules, cost analysis, statistical reports and calculations as required.
- Be familiar and proficient with personal computers and PC based software such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Microsoft Project.
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will be offered competitive benefit package and promising career development.