You are here
Regional Client Account Manager - International Law Firm
Drive client account management activities for a leading law firm
Make strong commercial contribution within a team focused environment
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading international law firm with operations in more than 50 countries. They are looking to hire a seasoned Client Account Manager for their rapidly growing Asian operations.
The Client Account Manager will lead, drive and support client account management activities and implement strategic plans to efficiently maximise opportunities across offices and practice groups. At a strategic level, the Client Account Manager will be responsible for developing a common approach to driving growth across the identified key clients.
This role reports directly to the Regional Head of BD & Marketing and can be based either in Singapore, Hong Kong or Shanghai.
Your main goals and responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage multiple high profile client portfolios across Asia
- Act as the central coordinator for the region, as well as an advisor to the regional client teams and share the best practices
- Drive agreed revenue growth targets for client accounts and work closely with the partners to progress client-centric actions and achieve outcomes
- Support client account management activities for each client ensuring a clear plan is in place and the teams have all they need to effectively grow the client account
- In conjunction with the Business Development teams, develop strong relationships with internal and external clients such as senior executives, decision-makers and influencers
- Maximise communication and coordination by pulling together the right people and information to quickly take advantage of opportunities as they arise
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should possess a MBA or an equivalent degree in business administration, marketing or communications. You are a proven sales leader with a track record of managing high profile clients and accounts within the legal or professional services industry. Additionally, you will have minimum of 8 years in a successful Key Account Management role. You have well-developed people skills to work with clients and stakeholders at all levels, and negotiating skills to work to tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
You have a combination of strategic as well as hands-on approach to influence and negotiate with partners to achieve objectives. You have good interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully manage key relationships and projects across a global organisation. Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English and Chinese is required for the success of the role.
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity to make a strong commercial contribution to a dynamic, fast-paced and globally leading organisation.