You are here
Regional C&B Manager, Asia Pacific
- Regional Role
- Innovative Team
About Our Client
Our client is a global technology company and a leader in developing, manufacturing and marketing many ground breaking innovative products. With a powerful market presence in Asia and continued growth across the region, a talented C&B professional is sought to join their expanding regional team.
Reporting to the Head of C&B, The Compensation & Total Rewards Analyst will provide analytical and project management support over Asia Pacific region. This person complies and analyses data to help with strategic planning, evaluate plan design and costs, implement changes to programs and procedures. This position supports information needs and ensures consistency and accuracy of data exchanges.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Manage benchmarking survey participation and analysis for compensation and benefit programs.
- Participate in projects associated with compensation and benefit integration for acquisitions.
- Administer base pay and bonus programs.
- Responsible for the analysis and evaluation of positions.
- Assist with implementation of new benefit and compensation programs.
- Develop, document, and evaluate procedures to streamline processes and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Evaluate and revise internal processes to reduce costs and increase efficiency.
- Assist others by providing information needed to prepare various government reports and filings.
- Investigate and follow up on employee issues and/or questions.
- Performs other related duties, such as data analytics, and special projects, as assigned or requested.
The Successful Applicant
Degree qualified, you will have a minimum of 5 years of Human Resources experience, with a focus on C&B management in the Asia Pacific region. You will be an effective data analyst with strong business acumen. Creative and resourceful, you will process strong interpersonal and influencing skills and be able to win the respect of internal stakeholders at all levels. Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English will be essential.
What's on Offer
Competitive package to attract the best calibre
5 days work
Prime working location