You are here
This position is now filled
(Regional) Assistant HR Manager
- Regional Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is an European provider of heavy machinery connector which are widely use in our daily transportation or in other common industrial/manufacturing uses. They are now looking for a generalist to support their corporate and sales offices.
- Ensure the execution of human resources plans and programs through close and good communication with management and division heads
- Recruitment: Timely identification of potential applicants for current and future openings and for assessing and evaluating applicants in order to make a selection and placement decision
- Propose the most effective recruitment strategies for selecting the best-fit candidates to fill the openings
- C&B: Ensure the accurate execution of all established compensation and benefits programs
- Regularly review all the policies and work on regular C&B projects
- Establishing and maintaining an effective training and development systems with activities to cope with various needs of individuals, teams and functions
- Establishing and maintaining an effective performance management system
- Employee Relations: Partnership with people managers to develop an effective communication system in order to enhance the communication and understanding between management and employees
- Establishing and maintaining an effective HRIS which satisfying both cost and operational perspectives to make enlightened human resources decisions and operation efficiency
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Human Resources Management
- Minimum 5 years of HR operational experience with wide exposure in recruitment, organization entry, staff development and various human resources projects in multinational firms.
- Regional HR exposure in Asia Pacific in the countries of India, Korea, Taiwan, Japan, South East Asia, Australia and China is essential.
- Exposure in training, HRIS (SAP, e-Learning, etc.) is an advantage.
- Independent, strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Responsible, quick learner, self-motivated and an energetic team player.
- Good command of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in speaking and writing of English and Chinese including Putonghua.
What's on Offer
They offer attractive package with visible career development.