You are here
Recruitment Specialist - Professional Services
Regional Recruitment Role
Leading International Firm
About Our Client
Our client is an international professional services provider offering integrated content, analytics and information services support amongst other customised services based on specific client needs across the financial and professional services sectors globally.
A Regional role, the selected candidate will work closely with the Regional and Global Recruitment team to efficiently and effectively manage the full recruitment cycle within the growing business.
- Execute the recruitment strategy across Asia Pacific, implementing targeted sourcing and marketing techniques to identify and attract appropriate talent pools to the expanding business
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, interviewing candidates to assess suitable positions based on specific business needs
- Develop and maintain strong relationships across local and regional business lines
- Educate and support hiring managers to identify interview evaluation criteria and competencies
- Ensure consistent and quality candidate experience across all levels of hiring
- Lead firm wide Talent Acquisition initiatives and relevant recruitment events across the business
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree holder
- At least 3 years of recruitment experience within professional services firm (Combination of both in-house and agency experience preferred)
- Strong understanding of candidate networks across Asia Pacific, with proven experience in directing sourcing techniques
- Experienced in candidate management of junior to senior level hires with a passion for exemplary candidate experience
- Proven ability to partner with senior stakeholders to fully understand business needs
- Excellent communication skills in English. Chines and Mandarin preferred
What's on Offer
Exciting and newly created Regional recruitment position within a growing business, the selected candidate will drive the end-to-end talent acquisition agenda across the business.