You are here
- World class training and talent development
- Dynamic and multicultural working environment
About Our Client
Michael Page has been at the top of the recruitment game for over 30 years. We've expanded our operations into 35 countries and we're still growing. Michael Page, Legal Hong Kong was launched 10 years ago and is now a well established but still dynamic team.
Our recipe for success is simple: recruit high calibre young legal professionals, teach them to sell, develop them throughout their career and watch the business grow. We create an environment where empowered individuals are supported in their pursuit of long-term, achievable goals; it's a hothouse for talent that has helped many young professionals blossom into business leaders.
You will be trained to become responsible for all steps of the sales and recruitment process including identification and management of potential candidates, client relationship management and business development. You will be responsible for conducting in-person interviews with candidates and on-site client meetings with a view to developing your own, and Page Group's reputation in the Legal division. Specific responsibilities include:
- Specialize in the recruitment of legal professionals within most of the international law firms and organizations in Hong Kong.
- Maintain and develop strong client relationships by providing excellent customer service and superior candidate profiles.
- Pitch new business, negotiate contract terms and work with candidates.
- Source suitable candidates by getting to know key players in various industries, building strong professional networks and providing excellent customer service.
- Become an expert in your market by gathering industry intelligence to map out organizational structures used for client pitches and successful completion of projects.
- Extend, negotiate and close offers, build relationships with hiring managers and develop deep understanding of their positions and needs. Interview candidates and manage their experience throughout the hiring process.
- The successful employee will have an opportunity to grow into a managerial role, help build new business areas and potentially lead the Michael Page / Page Personnel expansion to new locations domestically and internationally.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for individuals who enjoy working with people and developing professional relationships. Requirements include:
- LLB or LLM and ideally some experience working in a legal capacity
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Must have strong communication skills: verbal and written English and Chinese will be highly regarded
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Must want to work in a high energy, resulted oriented environment
- Sense of urgency and persistence, as well as strong organisational skills to thrive in a fast-paced environment
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation (Base salary + Quarterly Bonus)
- Excellent benefits
- Opportunity for promotion and career development
- Strong continuing training and development program