You are here
Recruitment Consultant - UK listed company
Outstanding Career Opportunities
Competitive bonus scheme
About Our Client
Page Group was established in the United Kingdom in 1976. Since this time we have grown to be one of the world's most successful recruitment organizations with a market capitalization in excess of GBP 1 billion and listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 200 company. We currently employ over 5,000 staff with offices located in 34 countries. With over 20 years in the Hong Kong market, Page Group and its brands (Michael Page, Page Personnel, Page Executive) is recognized as a market leader and has become synonymous with providing a superior service. In 2009, Page Personnel was launched to the Hong Kong market, complementing the Page Group offering. Page Personnel is a fast paced and dynamic environment. With a strong platform in place we are looking for exceptional talent to complement our existing teams.
*Unlimited potential for career progression *Training and development throughout your career *International career opportunities to work within our global network
- Manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond, including sourcing , interviewing and short-listing candidates, presenting suitable profile to clients and negotiating salary packages
- Provide consultancy service to both candidate and client on market trend, future development, salary range and candidate pool
- Pitch the clients about our company background, services and business rates
- Identifying, developing and management client/ business relationships
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise Page Group's commercial performance
The Successful Applicant
Applicants need to have a corporate image and outstanding communication skills with the ability to build strong long-term relationships. Success will be born from a team environment where your competitive spirit will drive you to reach your goals.
- Degrees in Management, HR, Communications and any language will be highly regarded.
- Fluency in English and Cantonese is a necessary.
- 1-2 years of Sales/Consultancy experience will be an advantage
- Ambitious, motivated, able to cope with stressful situations and fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently, optimistic and have high energy level
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a market leader with fast career growth opportunity, high earning potential and ongoing training and development. Besides, we offer good package with 20 days annual leave, incentive trips and full medical coverage including detail.