You are here
Recruitment Consultant - Different Career for Law Grads!
- World class training provided
- Career progression to managerial position
About Our Client
Michael Page has been at the top of the recruitment game for 40 years. We've expanded our operations into 35 countries and we're still growing. Michael Page Legal services major corporates, international and leading local law firms, as well as financial services institutions on a global scale. We have successfully placed candidates across all levels from Associates and Junior Legal Counsels, to Partners and Head of Legal.
Our recipe for success is simple: recruit high calibre graduates, teach them to sell, develop them throughout their career and grow with the business grow. We create an environment where empowered individuals are supported in their pursuit of long-term, achievable goals; it's a hothouse for talent that has helped many graduates blossom into business leaders.
You will be trained to become responsible for all steps of the sales and recruitment process including identification and management of potential candidates, client relationship management and business development. You will be responsible for conducting in-person interviews with candidates and on-site client meetings with a view to developing your own, and Page Group's, reputation in the Legal division. Specific responsibilities include:
- Specialize in the recruitment of legal support professionals recruiting for organizations in Hong Kong.
- Maintain and develop strong client relationships by providing excellent customer service and superior candidate profiles.
- Pitch new business, negotiate and confirm service agreement contract terms.
- Become an expert in your market by gathering industry intelligence to map out organizational structures used for client pitches and successful completion of projects.
- Build relationships with hiring managers and develop deep understanding of their positions and needs.
- Source suitable candidates by building strong professional networks and providing excellent customer service.
Interview candidates and manage their experience throughout the hiring process. Negotiate, extend and close offers followed by post placement services to candidates and clients.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for individuals who enjoy working with people and developing professional relationships. Requirements include:
- Graduates with a law degree, paralegal and company secretaries looking for a different career path are encouraged to apply
- Demonstration of our core values including drive, resilience and influence
- Strong track record of academic and, if any, professional achievement
- Strong communication skills: verbal and written English and Cantonese, Mandarin a plus
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Must want to work in a high energy, resulted oriented environment with sense of urgency and persistence, as well as strong organizational skills to thrive in a fast-paced environment
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation (Base salary + Quarterly Bonus)
- Excellent benefits
- Exceptional culture
- Opportunity for promotion and career development