You are here
Recruiter (permanent) - Global Bank
- Global Banking MNC
- Replacement Headcount
About Our Client
Our client is a tier-1 investment bank, with a global presence and a offices across Asia Pacific. The bank is currently expanding of the middle and back office functions, including compliance, risk and operations.
As a Recruiter/Senior Recruiter in the Talent Acquisition Team, you will ensure that the staffing requirements are met and that the highest quality of applicants is maintained for administrative; professional; and management personnel.
You will work with various clients/projects to assess their hiring needs; conducting initial interviews over the telephone as well as in person; proactively and directly sourcing and attracting qualified talent for open positions; reviewing applications and resumes and determining recruiting strategies within budget.
It is also expected that you are responsible for identifying successful candidate sourcing techniques; sourcing quality candidates that meet the hiring manager's needs and ensuring the recruiting process is completed in a timely and effective manner while guaranteeing compliance with company policy and local regulations.
- Collaborates with management to identify job requirements, fill recruitment needs and ensure they are informed of progress to secure personnel.
- Prepares hiring forecasts in collaboration with the business and recruitment leadership.
- Plans and evaluates the sourcing methods used to recruit quality candidates. Sourcing methods include traditional as well as nontraditional methods, with an emphasis toward identifying new sources of ad placement in relation to current needs.
- Utilize various sourcing methods to attract quality candidates, including newspapers, web sites, trade journals, and other publications.
- Attend recruitment fairs and conduct on and off-site interviews.
- Interacts with search firms and employment agencies for higher level and/or more specialized candidate needs.
- Receive, screen, and file incoming resumes for professional and managerial positions.
- Conduct telephone interviews with prospective applicants.
- Interviews, evaluates, and presents qualified candidates to the hiring manager and oversees the scheduling of the departmental interview with the appropriate hiring manager.
- Provide initial screening interview notes for candidates.
- Suggests salary offers, based on documented credentials during the interview process, and submits for approval.
- Provides weekly status report giving detailed information on the employment activity.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree educated, with 4+ years recruitment experience.
- Financial and/or Professional Firm experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent planning, time management and decision making skills.
- Ability to work in a global and matrixed work orientation.
- Understands budgetary concerns and be able to meet goals within those guidelines.
- Must have proficiency with various software applications programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong working knowledge of standard recruiting procedures.
- Solid communication skills, both oral and written in English.
- Decision-making skills for problem identification and solution recommendation and implementation.
- Analysis and problem solving skills to determine effects on existing systems and/or business processes.
- Ability to generate new ideas and manage them into reality.
- Demonstrated ability to think and act strategically, with the ability to anticipate trends and assess consequences accurately.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to follow through on work assignments with limited supervision.
What's on Offer
Exciting career mobility and development opportunities, above-market base salary and bonus.