You are here
Real Estate Paralegal
- Magic Circle Firm
- Real Estate Paralegal
About Our Client
Our client is an international law firm with an established global presence, offering a spectrum of services which draws in a high number of clients. By joining the team as a paralegal, you will be providing direct legal support to partners and associates, working on some of the most high profile cases. Known as one of the largest law firms globally, our client has established training and mentoring programs designed to support new joiners, both junior and senior.
Job Duties include:
- Paralegal services to include closings, filings, administration, doc/deed prep, etc.
- Planning and managing corporate meetings, emails, phone calls, tasks, and priorities
- Reviewing contracts
- Ordering surveys, inspections and related due diligence research
- Reviewing title search reports and examining title
- Preparing demand letters, claims of lien, complaints, affidavits and notices of intent to foreclose
- Assisting in the negotiation of contracts and leases
The Successful Applicant
- Law degree or equivalent expected
- 3-5 years of experience
- Fluent in English and Mandarin/Cantonese. Ability to read and write Chinese is a must.
- Must have experience in real estate or leasing
- Attention to detail - someone who is able to spot inadequate or inaccurate information and approach internal clients for further documentation and clarification on matters
- Ability and enthusiasm to handle complex workflow
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask well
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook
What's on Offer
Apart from an attractive remuneration package, there is a clear career path of gradual progress to the top.