You are here
Real Estate Consultant - Overseas Properties
Boutique Real Estate Consultancy
Focus on Berlin properties
About Our Client
Our client is a successful boutique real estate consultancy with a focus on European assets, especially properties in Berlin. They are now looking to expand their business networks in Hong Kong and looking for two headcounts to develop their presence here.
- Source and execute cross-border property transactions, focusing on properties in Berlin
- Co-ordinate exhibition sales and ensure transactions are followed through with clients.
- Conduct meetings and presentations with clients.
- Provide pre and post sale services to clients.
- Build and maintain good relationships with clients.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-8 years of real estate consultancy experience
- Experience in selling overseas properties would be a big plus
- Able to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Fluency in German would be great but not essential
- Ability to work independently and provide new ideas to the team
What's on Offer
This is an excellent chance for someone that is working for a large scale real estate consultancy that is looking for a more flexible and financially rewarding platform.