You are here
- R&D - Food Products
- Managerial Opening
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading food businesses in Hong Kong. Currently hiring for a seasoned R&D manager calibre to help enhance their new products range and bring in innovative solutions to their business.
You will lead the R&D team whilst work closely with the Culinary, Sales and Marketing teams to drive new product development initiatives and also enhance the existing product range and quality. You will tailor made products for corporate clients through all R&D activities and look into the market trends and opportunities. You will be expected to proactively initiate all R&D activities ranging from product application (developing new flavors and products), tackling problems in process of ingredients selection, product trials and small volume productions and process development and prototype development.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be:
- degree educated in food science or relevant academic background
- minimum 10 years experience in food processing, manufacturing and packaging of food products (in particular sauce manufacturing preferred)
- good leadership and project management skills
- confident, excellent presentation skills to senior management
- strategic minded with proficiency in Mandarin, English and Cantonese required
- frequent travel to China and other APAC countries would be required.
What's on Offer
- 5 day work
- competitive remuneration package with excellent fringe benefits (free shuttle bus, meal allowance)
- supportive and open-mind management team
- dynamic and young team
- APAC exposure