You are here
Quantity Surveyor - Listed developer
Grade A portfolios
About Our Client
Our client is Asia's reputable developer with a strong presence in Hong Kong. They have been poised in growing their luxury portfolios in Hong Kong and looking for a talented surveyor to join their dynamic team.
- Assist in carrying out cost control and contract administration
- Scrutiny of cost estimates, tenders, contracts and sub-contract documents
- Participate in Evaluation of variation works and payment applications
- Involve in Settlement of final accounts
The Successful Applicant
- Recognised University Degree in Surveying or equivalent
- Member of HKIS, HKIE, MCIOB or equivalent will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in large consulting firms or property developer
- Proficiency in PC applications
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin is a plus
- Responsible and self-motivated
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will be offered great exposure, promising career development and attractive benefit package.