You are here
Quality Director- Apparel
- Fast growing e-commerce retailer
- Competitive Package with Benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a leading ecommerce retailer.
As a quality director, you will develop test methods and protocols with our partners. You will be responsible for performing risk control for new products and setting up control plans to prevent issues. You will ensure vendor performance can according to company's quality policies.
The Successful Applicant
To be qualify to this position, you will
- at least 10 years experiences in apparel goods manufacturing or in retailer business.
- Strong knowledge of softline (apparel and textile) safety compliance of EU markets
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Process and data oriented
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must be able to think creatively and possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent in English.
- Demonstrate good communication skills. Both written and oral.
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners to get things done
- Graduate degree in Business or Engineering discipline preferred
- Ability to thrive in a high energy environment where tactical and strategic activities are driven in parallel
- Excellent business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done.
- Good problem solving skills: acts decisively, promptly and confidently. Not afraid to contradict others and proactively offering solutions.
What's on Offer
-Competitive salary package with benefit