You are here
QS Manager - New Project
About Our Client
Our client is a listed Asian developer with strong presences in Hong Kong's commercial real estate market.
- Provide full QS services from estimates to final accounts including preparing QB for tenders
- Manage external consultant QS and monitor their works
- Prepare estimates and cost studies for development appraisal of projects in Hong Kong and other regional cities
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Member of HKIS or RICS is preferred but not a must
- 5 to 8 years of relevant experience, preferably obtained in professional quantity surveying practices or property developers
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will be offered competitive benefit package, career progression and exposure to all grade A commercial and luxury residential portfolios.