You are here
This position is now filled
- Fast expanding hospitality & catering business
- Asia Pacific Focus
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned hospitality and catering group with strong presence on regional scope. To cope with fast business expansion, they are hiring for a seasoned purchasing manager calibre to join their dynamic team under the head office in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Purchasing Director, you will proactively manage and ensure smooth running of the procurement functions across food, non food and servicing areas. You will be managing P&L, reviewing contracts and tender proposals relevant to all form of purchases within the business. You will also help review and achieve cost, quality and delivery targets including proposals evaluations, price negotiations and reviewing suppliers performance etc.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be:
- degree educated in Purchasing, Material Management or relevant disciplines
- minimum 8 years purchasing experience acquired form sizable hospitality, F&B or servicing companies
- regional exposure a definite advantage
- a proactive, result oriented, self initiated mentality would help excel with this role
- immediate available candidates highly regarded
What's on Offer
This is an exceptional purchasing opportunity for seasoned professional keen with acquiring all round regional exposure with a fast growing business. Competitive total package offered to attract the best candidate in market.