You are here
Property Manager - Commercial Real Estate
- Competitive benefit package
- Commercial portfolios
About Our Client
My client is a leading and listed pan-Asian corporation with strong footprints in retail, food & beverage and commercial real estate market.
- Propose the asset enhancement strategy for the properties in the group portfolio.
- Supervise the execution of the outsourcing property / facility management team for the management of the group portfolio.
- Participate in project management from design options, pre-qualification, selection of contractors, tendering process, site implementation to completion.
- Ensure the performance of the outsourcing property / facility management team meet with the required / agreed service levels, KPIs and compliance with statutory requirements.
- Ensure the compliance of the building elements & services and property management operation in the group portfolio.
- Handle the negotiation with the landlords for the new letting and renewals for the rental of space to fulfil the company's space requirement.
- Manage facility management issues including the review, execution and monitoring of maintenance contracts for the company.
- Prepare internal submission for the operational expenses and capital expenditures for the department.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary education or above in Surveying, Real Estate Construction, Business or equivalent
- A minimum of 10 years relevant work experience in Hong Kong real estate field.
- Experience in managing sizeable property portfolio is a definite advantage.
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English.
- Self motivated with strong communication and problem solving skills.
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will be offered competitive benefit package, career development and job stability.