You are here
Project Manager - Travel Hospitality System
- Travel/ hospitality system experience
- Very westernized and fun working culture
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known market leader in the industry. They provide a platform for entertainment to consumers. They have a generally stable and friendly working environment for their staff. They are open-minded in discussing ideas and value their staff's contribution a lot.
- Assist in new projects, such as managing additional new systems/ solutions that are being introduced into the operation and the business
- Drive and manage multiple projects related to travel hospitality solutions
- Communicate with business partners on their business needs and translate the requirements into solid action plans then deliver appropriate solutions
- Provide sound and updated advice
- Establish good customer relationship with various business units
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree or above in IT, Computer Science or any relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of working experience with at least recent 4 years as an IT Project Manager
- PMP or Prince 2 certified
- Solid track record in managing multiple full project cycle
- Past experience in vendor and service management
- Outstanding knowledge in software architecture, solution design etc.
- Able to identify business needs, propose initiatives and deliver relevant solutions accordingly
- Previous experience in building relationship with customers from internal, external and all business levels
- Strong in analysis, problem solving, managing risk, working independently and with teammates
- Great communication skills in Chinese and English
What's on Offer
Outstanding working environment, dynamic as well as westernized culture can be enjoyed. Competitive remuneration package can be offered too.