You are here
Project Manager - Securities System - HKD $50k-$65k
- Permanent Position
- Project Management
About Our Client
A leading Chinese Bank with national offices, undergoing growth expansion here in Asia.
Responsible for the system development of the Bank's securities products in response to the market conditions, business strategies, and the HKEX/regulators' requirements
- Project Manage and oversea a team of 5 Developers to work closely with various Business Units, IT Specialists and Vendors for system requirement analysis, test case design, performing UAT and system health checking
- Manage project process, documentation, progress reporting, status meeting and escalation effectively
- Project lead and management on all upcoming projects
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder or above in Computer Science or IT related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years' relevant experience in securities stock trading system.
- Prior experience in overseas securities trading system.
- Capable of managing project independently as well as working with multiple project stakeholders. PMP holder is a plus.
- Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficient in written and spoken Chinese and English, Mandarin speaking candidate is preferable
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package, generous annual discretionary bonus, great fringe benefits, plus many more.