You are here
Project Manager (Multinational Retail Company)
- New Role
About Our Client
Our client has been expanding their supporting team in these 1-2 years. This is another new role they have planned to hire in 2016. They have multiple stores in HK. The purpose of adding this new role is to support the upcoming new projects to realize the IT initiatives.
- Work on ERP, POS, CRM and other internal system projects
- Propose, lead and implement projects to enhance effectiveness of IT applications throughout the company to meet business objectives and support organisational growth.
- Formulate IT procedures and policies to achieve quality standards and cost efficiency of systems and facilities.
- Ensure smooth provision of IT services and introduction of technology to different groups of staff.
- Communicate with external consultants on system and infrastructure upgrade. Prospects for new technology and service to support the needs of the company.
- Work closely with other departments to coordinate and monitor implementation of IT development projects.
- Support RFP process.
- Manage the relations with the stakeholders.
- Develop and coordinate smooth departmental communication channels and meeting schedule in managerial level and departmental level.
- Motivate the performance of your department staff, coach them on meeting the Company's goals & encourage them to pursue continuous learning.
- Monitor the department and working teams' day to day operations and be flexibly responsive to any ad hoc duties that may be assigned in written or verbally during your employment with the Company.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or any relevant disciplines
- Total of 10 years of IT experience with recent 5 years in ERP/ all-round IT Project Managers
- Speak good English and Chinese
- Be proactive, innovative, efficient, organized and presentable
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to confidently manage projects and internal stakeholders
- Candidate with strong IT CRM, omni-channel experience will be in huge advantage
What's on Offer
Newly created role, lots of new projects to be handled. Great team working culture.