You are here
Project Manager - Marketing
- Group-level role
- Marketing strategy position
About Our Client
Our client is a HK-listed company which source and manufacture the finest products for its global customers in the travel & hospitality industry. With headquarters in Hong Kong, the group supply internationally renowned hotel groups on a global scale. Due to recent growth, they are looking for a seasoned European-born marketing individual to join their passionate team.
- Support the Marketing Director to develop brand strategy, product development and annual marketing plan for APAC markets
- To drive and manage marketing projects, new product development and other initiatives. Work with Design and Sales Team to develop product ideas meeting target market needs
- To develop strong integrated marketing plan with innovative touch points to reach and persuade target consumers with messaging based on brand positioning and strategy.
- Map out detailed execution plans and monitor closely to ensure smooth operation and target achievement in according to marketing objectives.
- Work with cross functional team and deliver outstanding result through team work and efficient communication.
- Formulating marketing strategies and implementing marketing initiatives
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in design and marketing is preferred
- 4-5 years experiences in Brand Building or business related disciplines is preferred
- Strong sense of responsibility, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good presentation skills, detail-minded and well organized
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Occasionally travel to China is required
- French or Italian language skills is consider as a strong advantage
- Immediately available is preferred
What's on Offer
The job offers a flexible and entrepreneurial working environment.