You are here
Project Manager - FMCG Industry
- Multinational group with on-going business prgoression
- Excellent corporate platform and transparent company culture
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational group with business all around the world in FMCG industry. With over a century development, our client has developed into a platform with international exposure and top market reputation.
With the business progression in the fast path, the demand of manufacturing capacity is increasing. We have a strong development plan in the on-going business strategy, and we are looking for talents to joined as to carry out the realization of all new investment projects.
The Successful Applicant
1. Work with manufacturing department and group project management team to conduct project feasibility evaluation and set up project plan.
2. Follow up with the project schedule and work with purchase, engineering, and production to make sure timely delivery.
3. Manage the project according to manufacturing request and project excellence. Monitor and control work progress, scheduling, quality, costs to ensure the project running smoothly; analyse the potential risks and recommend the needed measures to mitigate. Timely report of the project status in different stage to up management.
4. Perform engineering and technical support to the projects when needed.
5.Work with purchasing department to prepare requisitions for inquiry and purchase of equipment, materials and subcontractors to ensure the installation of new assembly workshop.
6. Coordinate & manage external contractor related to the new projects.
What's on Offer
1. Multinational platform with career development opportunity
2. Competitive salary package with benefits