You are here
Project Manager, Digital Marketing & eCommerce
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams
- Digital Marketing and eCommerce Projects
About Our Client
Our client is a newly set up Joint Venture between two fashion leaders in US and Hong Kong. With their aggressive e-business expansion plan in Mainland China, they are currently looking for an experienced specialist who is strong in managing ecommerce setup and digital marketing campaigns project to scope and estimate seasonal workflow for them.
You will be directly reporting to VP of Marketing and working with a multi-disciplinary team to scope, manage and deliver on creative projects involving a variety of video, digital marketing campaigns, content update and social media. You will need to create detailed project plans and deliverable dates as well as daily/weekly production schedules. You will need to carry regular monitoring of production procedures and processes, analyze variances in production capabilities, and offer viable solution and options in deadline intensive environment. You will continue to improve the operational efficiency of creative department.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Graphic Design/ Marketing is preferred
- 5+ years' experience project management, preferably in marketing team or advertising agency
- Strong portfolio of digital and ecommerce projects
- Experience in fashion or China retail market is a Big Plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese, as well as organization, multitasking and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organization and communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package and company benefits
- Great Career progression
- China Retail Exposure