You are here
Project Manager - Architect
Project manager - New Commercial Development
Iconic project in Hong Kong
About Our Client
My client is one of the top-tier and premium property developers in Hong Kong. It is famous for its prestigious commercial and retail projects. Due to a new retail project in Hong Kong, we are seeking for experienced Project Manager (Architect) be based in Hong Kong, working on the architectural design and project management.
- Provide leadership & management for all development projects in Hong Kong region to safeguard against project risks and construction programme risks and construction risks
- Manage the design, planning, construction and site execution, handover and rectification of defects after handover of projects
- Supervise and manage various engaging vendors and contractors regarding project issues, e.g. review design proposals, tender documents & reports, and make recommendations on the award of contracts to vendors and contractors, formulation & negotiation of contracts, payment certification
- Assist the Project Director to solve site issues such as technical problems, drawings discrepancy, materials submission and alteration, resolve Main Contractor site problem/review the progress/workmanship and manpower's problem.
- Instigate and liaise with government authorities on timely submissions and seeking of approvals
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or above in Architectural Studies or equivalent
- At least 10 years of experience among which overseeing large-scale construction projects in Hong Kong or PRC
- Strong Hong Kong project management experience on commercial development is essential
- Holder of HKIA or RIBA is essential
- Fluency in English and Cantonese is a must
What's on Offer
Attractive package with fringe benefits is offered to selected candidates. Candidates are given exposure to deal with mixed-used new development projects in Hong Kong.