You are here
Project & Maintenance Manager - reputable client
Competitive benefit package
About Our Client
Our client is an international real estate corporation with business lines across property developments and hospitality.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing project related documentation and ensure submission documents have been quality controlled and meet corporate standards and project requirements.
- Assist in Research & Technology project planning and resource allocations.
- Assist Research & Technology Network team with ad hoc network design, configuration, and deployment.
- Perform weekly conference calls (audio or video) with property ELV team regarding project and support issues and ensure all issues are escalated to R&D team.
- Coordinating and managing meetings with Directors and Project's Directors (MEP, Design, and Project Management) regarding property guest room designs.
- Coordinating, managing and ensuring all R&T products have international standard certification and are 100% QC tested prior to shipment.
- Coordinating, managing, and inspecting all property testing and commissioning prior to hand over and ensure all testing and commissioning documents and procedures are clear and concise.
- Ensure proper communication channels are established internally.
- Organise and manage all project and maintenance works within the proposed time frame and budget.
- Coordinate, liaise, and manage all R&T technicians and ensure that project briefings are properly carried out and all questioned are answered.
- Overseas and local site supervision and management to ensure all ELV installation meeting R&T and corporate standards and escalation are met when craftsmanship fall below standards.
- Research into the latest project management techniques and ensure Technicians and briefed and trained with the latest methodology.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- 7+ years experience project management
- Document management
- Supervision of small to medium scale renovations
- Working with local and international contractors
- Creating multi-language user and installation manuals
- Knowledge in implementing ELV and AV systems for guestrooms and public areas
- Management in a small to medium scale project (hotel related)
- Knowledge Auto CAD and Microsoft Project
- Knowledge in reading electrical circuitry and interior design drawings
- Willing to travel overseas
- Good command of English and fluent in Chinese
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will be offered competitive benefit package and promising career development.