You are here
Programme Manager - Global Financial Services Firm
Hong Kong Island
- Regional Role
- New Headcount
About Our Client
Our client is a well known Financial Services provider who serves clients across the globe. To cope with its expanding footprint across Asia Pacific, they are looking for an Programme Manager to join their team.
- Develop and communicate full-scale project plans with related expectations and success criteria to team members and key stakeholders.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary
- Align key business processes and related process owners/enablers from related teams and departments on an ongoing basis
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team and between stakeholders
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path of different work streams from operation to IT (core clinical applications, digital and IT operations and infrastructure).
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations to key stakeholders and senior management.
- Conduct regular cross-functional project meetings to communicate progress updates, review change requests, and address project challenges
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, escalate to senior management when necessary and devise contingency plans
- Conduct post implementation reviews and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
The Successful Applicant
- Degree Holder in Computer science or Information Management
- Minimum of 7+ years' experience in I.T. project and vendor management of which at least 5 years in a project leader role
- Experience at managing large-scale project in China is essential and working both independently and in a team
- Advantage with experience in ERP/ POS implementations
- Advantage with certified PMP, Six Sigma and other related certifications
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Strong project management and change management skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and Mandarin
What's on Offer
- Stable Environment
- Expanding Business - Dynamic Environment
- Regional Exposure