You are here
Product Marketing Senior Manager
- Global eletronic Component Supplier
- Leader in the industry
About Our Client
Leader in the electronic component industry
Strong market influence
- Responsible for MEMs and Sensor Marketing and Application team for China Market development & design-in activities in China.
- Align with division and drive the roadmaps (by application, customers) to introduce the new products to customers R&D & Sourcing department (OEM, Disty, Disty customers, IDH, Chip-set
suppliers), as well as training ST sales.
- New product opportunities & market intelligent: Identify new product opportunities for MEMS and Sensors. Well understand the local MEMS and Sensor market and competitors.
- OIS and Wearable Key Marketing Program Execution: Local key OIS, Wearable and IoT customer promotion and development. Align with Division key program to implement the local strategy, support
- New Application Development: Study and Dig out new emerging market for ST MEMS and Sensors, like Watch, Toy, Remoter controller, TV box and etc. Strategic development
- Develop selected key local customers featuring high AMS content through constant coordinated promotion actions and business review with customer management. Identify and coordinate with
overseas AMS and ST teams the penetration of the Top Tier transnational customers with rich AMS local purchase.
- Business Review and Follow up: supporting regular MEMS and Sensor review with local Sales team and distributor. Reporting key projects and clearly understand the customer and market trend
for MEMS and Sensors.
- Training & Seminars: carry out regular training to ST/Sales, Distributors and Seminars (OEM) by application or P&L -To participate local conferences and exhibitions.
The Successful Applicant
- Min 15 years experience in Semiconductors Industry , with minimum 8 years in management experience in Asia.
- EE Master, or/and Semiconductors Physics
- MBA or additional Business Education
- Strong knowledge in Power, Analog Power technologies
- Fair knowledge in RF technologies
- Capability to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Good communication and management skills.
- Familiar with Windows Office software's
- Familiar with major accounts, and distribution channels.
What's on Offer
Diversified working environment
Attractive salary package
Absolute market leader
Global business travel opportunity