You are here
This position is now filled
Product Manager - Japanese Speaking
- Listed leading FMCG company
- Promising exposure to work on a growing business
About Our Client
A listed FMCG company in Hong Kong profiling a wide range of skincare and beauty brands is looking for a dynamic and passionate Product Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the team head, you are responsible for marketing related activities within the assigned brands.
- Take ownership of the brands to drive sales
- Explore new product to add to the portfolio
- Conduct competitive analysis and share insight for product development
- Manage inventory control
- Work closely with vendors and suppliers in costing and distribution strategies
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant must have relevant experience in product marketing and with solid experience within the FMCG industry.
- Degree in business or equivalent
- With at least 6 years of beauty, FMCG experience in related industry
- Excellent command of spoken and written Japanese is a must
- Good connection with Japanese supplier will be a plus
- Strong consumer insight and business sense
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Independent, proactive and be able to work in fast pace
What's on Offer
Competitive package is offered while you will have the opportunity to work for a sizeable company in Hong Kong. The organization is also renowned for providing excellent career exposure and progression.