You are here
Product Manager - FMCG Principal (Personal Care)
- International FMCG Principal
- Promising exposure with flagship brand
About Our Client
A world-leading FMCG company specializing in personal care products is looking for a dynamic and passionate Product Manager to join their marketing team.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you are responsible for all marketing related activities within the assigned brand.
- Manage P&L to achieve business goal
- Be accountable for the assigned product portfolio
- Conduct competitive analysis and share insight for product development
- Drive marketing initiatives, from strategies, planning to execution
- Formulate new product launch and marketing strategies
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant must have relevant experience in product marketing and with solid experience within the FMCG industry.
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- With at least 5 years of product marketing experience in sizable FMCG or related industry
- Strong consumer insight and knowledge in Nielsen Data analysis
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Independent, proactive and be able to work in fast pace
What's on Offer
Competitive package is offered while you will have the opportunity to work for an international brand. The organization is also renowned for providing excellent career exposure and progression.