You are here
Product Director, E-learning solutions
- Global exposure
- Full P&L Management
About Our Client
Our client assists Fortune 500 and 1000 companies turn compliance into a competitive advantage. They create customised and integrated compliance solutions that add value to businesses. Their main goals include: helping companies develop and maintain efficient and effective governance and compliance programmes as well as providing professional Technology service to companies around the world through their international offices.
- Strategic oversight of the development of adaptive learning program including the oversight of content development and improved workflow and end-user experience
- Setting the product vision, roadmap, objectives and metrics of success.
- Representing the voice of the customer; to ensure that the product delivers on expectations and remains market-leading.
- Developing a solid understanding of global trends and competitive landscape in the compliance training business.
- Overseeing project implementation team to support new accounts and ensuring high customer satisfaction
- Full P&L management, budgeting and forecasting responsibilities.
- Management of a team of five direct reports, based in Hong Kong and the Philippines.
- Developing a marketing and sales strategy, supporting business development activities (including demos and RFP responses).
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years product management experience ideally working with e-learning solutions
- Proven success working in a high pressured, matrix environment with excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A solid product management background to include product lifecycle management, go-to-market strategy, product development, testing and iteration. Pragmatic Marketing or other product management certification, a plus.
- Technical product experience with B2B software solutions is preferred; the ability to participate in high-level technical conversations with internal and external clients is essential
- Experience in setting global marketing strategy and sales plans.
- Budgeting and forecasting experience, ideally in a subscriptions environment.
- Confidence communicating with c-suite clients in multi-national corporations.
- People management experience essential.
- Fluent in English
- Some travel (up to 20%) and ability to work flexible hours is required.
- Bachelor degree in business, computer science, economics or similar. MBA preferred.
What's on Offer
The job offers a fast-changing international working environment.