You are here
Product Control 50k (temp-to-perm, native english speakers)
High autonomy on project management
Temp to perm opportunities
About Our Client
My client is a global asset management firm (AUM over US $800 billion) established since 1820. They offers excellent work-life balance, a flat organizational structure and international work culture.
- Equities derivatives product control, quality assurance, problem identification, resolution of daily Risk andPnL reporting
- Verification of Equity Derivatives business control.
- Close liaison with Financial Control team, Front Office, Market Risk Management, Finance Director & Global Valuation Group for RPL queries.
- Participation in project work.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 3-4 years Product Control experience
- Strong Equity derivatives products knowledge including its models and valuations
- Project Management Experience preferred
- Analytical mindset and Attention to detail
- Masterized Excel - Programming skills (VBA, Excel, Access) is a big plus
What's on Offer
Competitive package will be offered to the right candidate