You are here
Process Improvement Manager
- Being involved to work with the Global Team and leading the Global Assignment
- Attractive compensation and benefits is provided
About Our Client
MNC Plastic Film Company and with leading position Globally
1. The Process Improvement Manager applies a broad knowledge of principles and specialization practices to complete difficult to complex polymer film manufacturing process improvement assignment.
2. Ensures process control and improves production performance in the operations processes.
3. Works with minimum supervision depending on experience and skills.
4. Works as a team leader on assigned projects for continuous improvement initiatives of the site and facilitates the effective and timely completion.
5. Coordinates the commercialization of new products, processes, and innovations within the plant. Will perform other duties as required to promote overall plant effectiveness.
The Successful Applicant
At least 8 years process engineering experience in plastic related industry.
Experience of Total Productive Maintenance, Lean Manufacturing or 6-Sigma is preferred.
English is required
What's on Offer
Diverse working environment
Being involved to work with the Global Team and leading the Global Assignment
Attractive Compensation and Benefits