You are here
Private Banking RM Assistant / Sales Support - 40k contract
- Steep learning curves
- Temp to perm
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned and listed buy-side firm. They are now looking for a Fund Sales Support Associate to join their reputable and experience team to assist the expansion and trade volume demand.
Working at the bank's middle office, you will be responsible for the following:
- Produce client specific reports, Performance report and dividend update
- Research of clients and market, Sales and Market flows update,Fund Competitive Analysis
- Assist in drafting sales material
- Work with compliance to ensure all documents for clients are adhered to the necessary local regulations
- Administrative ad hoc tasks - Coordinate client meetings, fund manager's road shows, conference calls
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this front-office role, you will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree with Business Administration or similar
- Strong interpersonal skills and outgoing personality
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Cantonese;
- SFC license holder of Type 1 or 4 would be preferred
- Basic knowledge of Bloomberg and Morningstar usage preferred
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to work in one of the largest buy side.
Attractive Salary Package will be offered for the potential candidate.