You are here
Private Bank - Process Documentation Design (1 year contract)
- 1 year contract, temp to perm
- Private banking exposure
About Our Client
Our client is an European investment and private bank with more than 20,000 employees around the world. They are currently looking for an experienced candidate in manual design to join their Private Banking division.
Reporting to the manager of the team, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Put together a manual for internal procedures within private banking for regulators to review
- Communicate with internal stakeholders such as prodcut specialists, IT, compliance an dequity research etc.
- Gain exposure to senior stakeholders in private bank
- Have full understanding of the bank's internal procedures, offered products and guildelines
- Engage in ad hoc tasks
The Successful Applicant
To be qualified for this position, you will have the following:
- Expereince in creating a process manual for regulators/ auditors
- Strong English speaking and written skills
- Compliance/ legal background is preferred
What's on Offer
High chance of temp to perm conversion.
Attractive salary will be offered to the candidate.