You are here
Private Bank Assistant Relationship Manager ARM - 6mth Contract
Good opportunity to join a global bank
Network and build relationships with clients
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest international banks and is now looking for a Trade Support Associate Analyst to join their team.
Supporting the bank's everyday trading activities, you will be responsible for the following:
- ensure the accuracy of the trade bookings between general ledger, term sheet and risks
- maintain integrity of front to back completeness and trade record accuracy
- manage and alert the desk to any activities that might impact the bank's products or positions
- verify and assist with product set up
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you will have the following qualifications:
- Have a minimum of 2 years of Banking experience
- Work experience in Trade Support and Equity Derivatives (Asia Market) is preferred
- Familiar with the "Lifecycle of a Trade" concept
- Excellent understanding of Settlement process and derivatives products knowledge - Options, Swaps, Notes etc.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to work in one of the largest banks.
Attractive Salary Package will be offered for the potential candidate.