You are here
Prime Broker Relationship Manager
- An exiting platform
- Newly created role
About Our Client
Our client is a US based Hedge Fund
Financial Resource Management, and its sub-group Broker Management, is focused on managing prime, clearing, and executing broker relationships. The team is dedicated to developing and enhancing relationships with financing partners to enhance capabilities across each of the business areas, markets and asset classes in which the company operates. Key focus areas include selection of financing counter-parties and negotiating financing arrangements; optimization of financing structures, portfolio financing costs and margin requirements; launching new markets and broker relationships; leading initiatives that improve and expand how we partner with our brokers; coordinating and measuring the value received from our brokers; and the day-to-day relationship management.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree from a top university in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics).
- 3-5 years of prior work experience; understanding of financing structures a plus.
- Strong SQL skills; experience with a scripting language such as Python or Groovy or Java.
- Proven ability in structuring ideas into an organized framework.
- Demonstrated success building collaborative working relationships with diverse stakeholder groups.
- Strong work ethic, self-starter and results-focused.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese (spoken and written).
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to join a innovative hedge fund in a growing Asia office