You are here
Pricing Analyst - APAC Region
- Well established global business
- Attractive working culture
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned global organisation with operations reaching out to all parts of the globe. The company has sustainable business models and has great reputation within its respected industry.
- Develop pricing tools to improve the efficiency and reliability of pricing functions in all Asian entities
- Reviewing all Asian pricing proposals, and escalating to Regional/Central pricing teams where necessary
- Design and maintain database and audit trail of all Asian pricing activities
- Analyse data to identify risk and trends; assist Regional CFO in technical analysis of performance, and provide appropriate technical input in Budgeting and Strategic Planning processes
- Work with the Finance Team to get a thorough understanding of fixed and variable costs, design and implement reserving policy
The Successful Applicant
The client will expect the candidate to have strong education background and also a detailed analytical working methodology. Someone who is confident and can communicator strongly both internally and externally. This position would require this candidate to produce attentive working attitude, able to provide clear examples and case findings and to be able to present to management. Previous experience in pricing analysis is a must and working in a similar size company is highly advantageous.
What's on Offer
The role will provide the candidate great working environment, with a platform to develop at a great pace. Closely working with the Head of Finance is a great opportunity to fast track the candidates exposure but also the right guidance and constructive planning. This role offers attractive package and also company benefits.