You are here
PMO Analyst - 6 months renewable contract
- Competitive salary package
- Location on HK Island
About Our Client
Excellent listed telecommunication business is now seeking for a high calibre candidate as part of the Business Planning team. The most ideal candidate is someone who has an accounting background, with project management experience.
- Assist with program delivery in providing program performance analysis
- Consolidate and analyse project and program information pertaining to:Risks, issue and dependency management
- Review project business cases and assist project teams and finance
- Prepare dashboards, reports and briefing notes to inform management on overall program/project performance.
- Liaise with other business areas including Corporate Finance and management to assist with program management activities.
- Complete ad-hoc analysis and special projects as defined by the needs of the business requests
The Successful Applicant
- Strong accounting and financial controls background
- Possess minimum 2 to 5 years relevant accounting experience
- Must be immediately available and be open to contract roles
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to influence others without direct reporting lines
- Solid English communication and writing skills
- Proficiency in working with different systems to retrieve data
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
What's on Offer
- Renewable contract - initially 6 months
- Listed company exposure
- Sizable business and well known in the industry
- Location on Hong Kong Island